Mobile Mortgage Specialist, Montreal & Surronding Areas
Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in business development with one of the strongest financial institutions in Canada?
TD is growing their Mobile Mortgage Sales Force and seeking proven sales professionals to join our dynamic team!
- Do you have a proven sales track record?
- Are you known for your strong capabilities to develop and maintain customer relationships?
- Are you entrepreneurial, with a proactive and strategic approach to developing your customer base?
If so, our Mobile Mortgage Specialist position offers a unique opportunity for you to achieve your professional goals while flexing your work schedule to maintain the right balance for you. Your mortgage development initiatives will include targeting referrals from realtors, builders, financial planners, and other centers of influence.
Targeted sales training is provided where you will build your sales skills and credit knowledge. Our comprehensive training will ensure you smoothly integrate within TD's employee focused corporate culture and your new team.
Your Sales Manager is committed to your success and will work closely with you by making joint sales calls and conducting monthly coaching sessions. You will work from a sales management system which has been designed specifically for our sales channel to enable your success.
This position sets you up for success by offering….
- A competitive commission package with unlimited earning potential and comprehensive benefits
- Exceptional sales and activity management programs to support your efforts.
- All the essential tools you need for your home office, including a laptop computer, email and network access, and provide a monthly allowance for your phone.
- The opportunity to develop your career within a successful and thriving multi-national corporation.
- The ability to build your own business using TD’s #1 rated brand in Canada
- Job Requirements Who are we looking for?
- A highly motivated individual, who is a self-starter with exceptional quality sales skills.
- An independent, self-managed professional who enjoys developing new business in a fast-paced, competitive market
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, customer service, networking and relationship management skills
- Ideal candidates will have a knowledge of retail banking and/or credit adjudication
- Post-secondary education (preferred)
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Vous êtes résidents permanents depuis moins de cinq ans au Canada, vous résidez à Montréal et vous n’êtes pas affilié à un organisme communautaire ? Alors, profitez des services gratuits de soutien à l’emploi de L’Hirondelle. L’Hirondelle est une passerelle entre le marché caché et les profils ignorés : les talents de Montréal ? Oui, c'est possible !
L'Hirondelle, un service conseil de positionnement sur le marché du travail pour vous soutenir dans vos projets de carrière !
Contactez-nous aujourd'hui, pour saisir une opportunité différente ! + 1 514 281-2038